The website operator or website provider collects data about accesses to the site and saves these as “server log files”. The following data is logged:
- Visited website
- Time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Used browser
- Used operating system
- Used IP address
The data collected are for statistical purposes only and to improve the website. However, the website operator reserves the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
Handling of personal data
The website operator collects, uses and transfers your personal data only if this is permitted by law or if you consent to the collection of data. Personal information means all information that is used to identify your person and which can be traced back to you – such as your name, e-mail address and telephone number.
Handling of contact information
If you contact the website operator through the offered contact options, your details will be stored so that they can be used to process and answer your request. Without your consent, this data will not be disclosed to third parties.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
Dealing with comments and contributions
If you leave a post or comment on this website, your IP address will be saved. This is for the safety of the website operator, so that he can act in case of infringement such as insults or propaganda against the author.
In addition to your comment, the comment function on this page will also include information about when the comment was created and, if you do not publish anonymous, the name of your chosen username.
Web analysis with Google Analytics
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies” option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
Social plug-ins from Facebook
Following subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our own advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time.
You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, then unsubscribe.
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresse: (a.mankel[a]7×7.de)