DEAR ZAMBIANS, IN THE SPIRIT OF ONE ZAMBIA ONE NATION, WE SHOULD ACT NOW. 🇿🇲🇿🇲🇿🇲🇿🇲🇿🇲🇿🇲🇿🇲🇿🇲
A humble request to every Zambian.
- Don’t throw garbage on the roads/streets.
- Don’t spit or urinate on roads and walls.
- Don’t write on walls and currency notes.
- Don’t abuse and insult others, rather, be patient, tolerant and controlled.
- Save water and electricity.
- Plant a tree.
- Obey traffic rules.
- Honour and take care of ur parents and grandparents, take their blessings and always respect them.
- Respect women.
- Give way to ambulances and other emergency vehicles.
- Treat your neighbour in the way you would want to be treated.
- Do not seek for corners to cut in anything you do.
- Be intentional in honesty & integrity.
- Choose to believe in Jesus Christ and demonstrate in your lifestyle.
- Respect every individual, regardless of race, religion, tribe or status, we are all Gods creations.
- Always seek to be part of the solution and not the problem.
- Grab every opportunity to be kind and helpful.
- Be conscious of setting a good example for younger or junior ones.
- Be content and grateful for what you have more than lamenting over what you lack.
- Be proud of being a Zambian 🇿🇲by focusing on the positives and acknowledging that God does not make mistakes.
*We need to change ourselves and not the country. Once we change ourselves the country will automatically change*
*If we want our children to live in a clean, safe and prosperous environment, then pledge to follow these pointers in your everyday life.*
*No one person or leader can change the country alone; it’s you and I who can change our beloved nation, by changing ourselves.*